EV Kits & Curriculum
The Switch EV Kit
Re-Usable, Durable and Cost Effective.
The Switch is designed to be built, tested and driven, and then disassembled for the next class to use – every semester, and year after year.
Option 1: SL - DC/72
DC drive system
72 volt AGM Lead Acid
Option 2: SL - PM/72
PM Drive System
72 Volt AGM Lead Acid
Option 3: SL - AC/96
AC drive system
96 volt Lithium Ion
Option 4: SL - PM/96
Hyper/9 drive system
96 volt Lithium Ion
A Complete Road-Ready EV Kit
Unpainted glider, all required wiring, 2 seats, lights, seat belts, windscreen, and 1 Switch Assembly Manual (+unlimited downloads), 1 Relay Lab Pro Kit.
Optional Add-Ons available for additional cost:
-Glider Powder Coating
-Additional Seat (3rd seat or bench)
Have Questions? Need a Quote?
The Switch Lab™
A high-impact, project-based learning system for STEM and CTE education at the college, high school and junior high levels.
The Switch Lab™ is adaptable
week semester course
week after-school course
week intensive summer course
The standard package includes the Build Your Own Electric Vehicle text book (comprehensive EV foundation, regardless of whether your course is introductory or includes significant physics and engineering concepts), the Instructor Guide (suggested lectures, discussion topics and tests), and the Student Workbook and Study Guide (+unlimited downloads).
- Student Workbooks & Study Guides (digital): $995
- Instructor Guide (digital): $99
- Pro Relay Lab Kits: $799 each
- Text Books (hard copy): $36 each
Our enhanced curriculum package is an annual subscription designed to keep educators and students updated and engaged. With more in-depth instructional materials, project challenges, new lectures, and community support, the program includes:
- Project Challenges: Periodic student challenge assignments are offered to stimulate thinking, ideas and participation.
- Community Forum: Communicate directly with other instructors to share ideas, tips and get answers.
- Step-By-Step Assembly: Detailed assembly instructions are provided in both written and video formats that start with receiving your EV Kit to final test drive.
- Powerpoint Lessons: Over a dozen Powerpoint presentations that cover all EV components.
Also included are several wiring diagrams, a spreadsheet to calculate several EV-specific variables, motor wiring options, and component specification sheets.